Monday, June 18, 2018

Our Last Days in Second Grade

We had a wonderful last few days in Second Grade, filled with celebrations at Stratham Hill Park, "traveling" to many of our country's National Parks, harvesting out in the garden, and spending time together as a class. Here is a look at our last few days in 2R:






























































































It was Ms. Riley's last day in second grade, too! 






​Giraffes, ​

Your time in second grade has seemed to fly by, and while it makes my heart so sad to see you go, I am so proud of the growth you’ve made since you walked into ​our​ classroom back in August.

You’ve learned so much in 180 school days, stretching your brain in so many different ways, but what makes me the most proud is to think of all the ways your heart has grown. I’ve witnessed your hearts stretching and growing through new friendships, showing empathy for others, your determination to master new skills, and your optimism with trying new things.

I wish I could tell you in words how much it has meant to me to be your second grade teacher. You all hold such a special place in my heart, and know that I will always be here for you no matter where your journey takes you--roads can always lead back to the giraffe class.

Have a wonderful summer!

Love Always,

Ms. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment